Search for content in message boards

David Wakefield b 1735-37 Galway county, Connaught Parish, Ireland

Replies: 15

Re: David Wakefield b 1735-37 Galway county, Connaught Parish, Ireland

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 8:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Patsy,
I don't know why my email address didn't work! But I believe I ran across some records, too, that are along the same lines as your opinion. The Nebeker family site really doesn't list much for sources but it does show the Wade family close to the Wakefield Village or family estate. The article on John Wesley is the one that got me thinking about where the Wades and the David Wakefield were and the parish that is listed. The areas you mention are not really that far. And I have seen that same land description over and over for families and I got to thinking about how such small amount of land-30 acres-could support so many families and how many different houses for how many different families? They all seem to be born there but there really isn't anything about where they lived or married. Please keep in touch. I really think the David Wakefield-younger than mine page 250 Wakefield Memorial or if this isn't the correct page(not in front of me) it is the David Wakefield father of Edward and Sarah born on the same family estate-Aughrim-Galway County-and for his daughter Sarah it list her 2nd husband as William Wakefield a cousin. This is interesting and it is another Wakefield in the area but a different location. I have tied some other later Wakefields to a family-little family trees help when looking at early records especially Irish that I am not used to. Try to email me again at coetting57@hotmail.com
I will check my junk mail-I did switch to Outlook but my hotmail still works. Cindy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
coetting57 3 Mar 2013 5:11PM GMT 
coetting57 28 Mar 2013 1:57PM GMT 
patsy11647 7 Apr 2013 12:16AM GMT 
coetting57 8 Apr 2013 1:41PM GMT 
patsy11647 8 Apr 2013 6:24PM GMT 
coetting57 9 Apr 2013 2:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions