Search for content in message boards

ELIEEN STOTON/RIMMER FROM SOUTHPORT

Replies: 0

ELIEEN STOTON/RIMMER FROM SOUTHPORT

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 4:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: stoton rimmer
Hi there guys this is abit of a long shot here but i am going to give it ago anyway. in 1959 my grandmother met an Irish guy and cut along story short had a relationship and fell pregnant with twins, one being my mother cheryl lesley stoton and Russel antony Stoton. My grandmother wanted to marry this gentleman who we believe was Irish! this is what my grandmother told us but her parents wouldnt allow it.

My grandmothers name was Elieen isobel stoton who was born in 1937 in June and she had the twins in october of 1959. My mother is still alive but sadly Russel was killed in 1978 in a road traffic accident at the age of 19. My grandmother was born in Southport and had lived there all of her life and had 3 other children plus the twins but the twins were the ones fathered by this Irish gentleman.

My grandmothers parents called Robert Rimmer and Elieen stoton. For some reason my grandmother put her children down as stoton not rimmer and most of the children were known by this name i dont know if theres a reason for this or not. I was wondering if anyone night recognise this story or be able to help provide some tips or advice. I dont know if this guy is still alive or not but he is the real father of my mother any tips or anything would be great :) thankyou x

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions