Search for content in message boards

Kelly, County Kildare, Ireland

Replies: 0

Kelly, County Kildare, Ireland

Posted: 7 Feb 2013 9:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kelly, Flood, Dillon, Dennel
Looking for information on Kelly family from Clownings, Newbridge Parish, County Kildare. William Kelly and Brigid Flood had the following children, Christopher Kelly, born Sept 1847, William Kelly, born June 1843 and Christopher and Bridget born Dec 1840. I am guessing that the first Christopher died and they named another male child Christopher....the second Christopher maybe my great, great grandfather. I have information that Christopher was born on September 18th, 1847, 5 days later than the date of September 12th 1847 that is recorded for baptism. Death certificate for Christopher has father listed as William, but mother as Elizabeth Dillon (Dennel.

Looking for information about William Kelly and Betty Dillon. William and Betty had the following children, William, born May 1855, Catherine, born June 1850 and Christopher, born Feb 1844. Christopher maybe my great great grandfather. I have place of birth, County Kildare and date of birth, September 18th, 1847, from death certificate, also father, William Kelly, County Kildare and mother, what looks like Elizabeth Dillon (Dennel. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. I know birth info and bapt. info are off for Christopher, just trying to connect dots.....

Find a board about a specific topic