Search for content in message boards

Irish Birth found Registered in the City of Providence, Rhode Island / KENNEDY & MURRY

Replies: 0

Irish Birth found Registered in the City of Providence, Rhode Island / KENNEDY & MURRY

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 1:52PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: KENNEDY & MURRY
This birth is listed as having occurred in Ireland but is registered in the birth records for the year ending 31 Dec 1892 for the City of Providence, Rhode Island.

I am NOT RELATED to the following mentioned person/family whose extracted information appears below. The information below is also, ALL the information I have for the person/family. I'm posting it in case it's of some interest or help to someone else.

Until mid 1921, BMD in RI were recorded in ledger style books rather than individual certificates, 1 per event. The ledger book pages where this birth is located are numbered 132 - 133 & the volume # is 15.

The columns are headed, "Registered at; Date of Birth - for all the year is 1892; Full Name of Child; Sex; Color; No. of the Child; Place of Birth; Ward; Names of Parents; Ages of Parents; Occupation of Father; Birth Place of Father; Birth Place of Mother"

23 Bolander/23 Nov/Mary KENNEDY/F/W/1/Ireland/II/Michael & Margaret(MURRY)/32-22/Blacksmith/Ireland/Ireland

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions