Search for content in message boards

O'Connor children of O'Connor m Barry, Annascaul to Chicopee and beyond

Replies: 0

O'Connor children of O'Connor m Barry, Annascaul to Chicopee and beyond

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 10:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jan 2013 10:44PM GMT
Surnames: O'Connor, Barry, Deane/Deen, Curran, Cahill, O'Sullivan's, Corkery, Dowling, Keane
Hi
I've just received information that's nearly 100yr's old, but has given me information that takes me back a generation, Michael O'Connor born Camp, Annascaul, Kerry, married Ellen Barry, believe same Parish, children Patrick married Elizabeth Deane/Deen,lived in Cloghanesheskeen, Castlegregory, my g.g. grandparents. Another son Michael O'Connor went to Chicopee, married Mary Curran 1865, (daughter of Dennis Curran & Johanna Cahill, also went to MA)
Another son Thomas O'Connor also went to MA for a time, info tells he moved to Connecticut about 1863, but don't know anymore.
Another daughter Ellen O'Connor m John Dowling in Annascaul. need information re this connection too, also another son Terence, & daughters, Margaret, Catherine & Jane who married ..... Sheehan, they went to Sacramento, CA.
Children born in Chicopee to Michael & Mary O'Connor are Thomas b. 1866, Mary E. b. 1868. Dennis 1869, d. 11 mths. Michael F b. 1871, Hannah (Jane) b. 1873. Daniel b. 1875. Would like to know of any descendants or information, I'm a descendant of Patrick & Elizabeth Deane, Really appreciate any assistance you may be able to help with, Thank you
Maureen O'Connor one of many descendants in NZ.

Find a board about a specific topic