Search for content in message boards

Castlegregory O`Connors

Replies: 26

Re: O Connors of Castlegregory

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 3:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: O'Connor, Barry, Deane/Deen, Curran, Cahill, Flynn, O'Sullivan, Corkery, Dowling, Keane
Hi, Just to update and connect some of the names hope this helps someone else, what I have found out re O'Connors my 2 x great grandfather was Patrick O'Connor/Connor that married Elizabeth Deen/Deane his parents were Michael O'Connor/Connor and Ellen Barry in my research I have found the probates in Sacramento CA of Jane Sheehan (nee O'Connor) she is the daughter of Michael & Ellen, other children were Michael (who immigrated to Chicopee MA & it is there he married Mary Curran/Currane daughter of Denis Currane & Johanna Cahill, also Ellen O'Connor who married John Dowling, there is also sons Terance O'Connor, Margaret O'Connor & Catherine O'Connor & Thomas O'Connor who also immigrated to Boston, there may have been others as well, I have made contact with another family of ours, the descendants of Patrick (known as Maurice) (I was looking for) Maurice married Ellen Corkery (Helen) and had 4 children, one, Nora married Eugene Keane, they had 8 children in Castlegregory, although they are now spread around the world as well as Ireland, I have made contact with Eileen and other family members so i am really lucky, and she has now connected the family to Hanoria (that married Patrick O'Sullivan), and is now in contact with her 2 x great granddaughter who is in Castlegregory, Maunsell's actually now own the house where my ancestors lived.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rosem248 27 Jun 2006 3:26AM GMT 
OConnorMauree... 29 May 2011 10:01AM GMT 
rosem248 10 Nov 2011 7:50PM GMT 
OConnorMauree... 16 Nov 2011 7:25AM GMT 
OConnorMauree... 19 Mar 2013 9:59PM GMT 
rosem248 10 Apr 2013 1:58AM GMT 
donaldstuarts 24 Oct 2002 1:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions