O'Riordan Family

Replies: 8

Re: O'Riordan Family

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 8:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: O'Riordan
Is this your family/:
Good morning from Australia
I am seeking assistance in tracing an O'RIORDAN family whose origins go back to County Kerry Ireland. My request is due to a descendant Philip John O'Riordan asking my help in trying to trace his family lines back.

Philip has given me some of the following details:

His parents Peter Anthony and Sylvia Yvonne O'Riordan (nee Ford) imigrated to Australia with their three chidlen in 1965.

He knows very little about his families origins and would like to learn further on his Irish ancestry.

One point of interest that he has been told by his father is that Philip's grandfather was John O'RIORDAN a well known Irish Gaelic footballer and held the position of goalkeeper for a County of Kerry team.

For reason's unknow it appears Peter Anthony O'Riordan moved to Derby the place where he and Sylvia were married on the 16/8/1958 at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Derby. Peter at this time gives his occupation as labourer mineral water manufacturer and his father John's occupation as labourer.

I apologies for not having any earlier knowledge of this family and would appreciate any assistance at all.

Sincerely
Hazel E. Magann OAM
Lethbridge Park, NSW

EMAIL hazelmagann@optusnet.com.au
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Gillian O'Riordan (nee Donaghy) 6 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT 
beverly_danah... 7 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT 
regvolk 26 Oct 2012 2:14AM GMT 
carrieskwi_1 26 Oct 2012 3:14AM GMT 
Kerry Kate 26 Oct 2012 5:23AM GMT 
Kerry Kate 26 Oct 2012 5:26AM GMT 
Kerry Kate 26 Oct 2012 5:32AM GMT 
Kerry Kate 26 Oct 2012 5:35AM GMT 
Kerry Kate 26 Oct 2012 6:03AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions