Michael Dixon was born [according to my notes] in Ballyonan, Co Kildare about 1840 and died about 1880 in Naas, Co. Kildare.
He married Eliza or Elizabeth Cribben [b. abt 1840] abt 1875, and they had at least 5 children:
1. Anna Maria, b. 19 Feb 1875, Kilmeague, Co. Kildare, a hamlet between Prosperous & Kildare Town
2. Richard Dixon, b. 29 Jul 1876, Allenwood, Co. Kildare
3. Catherine Dixon, b. 01 Dec 1877, Allenwood, Co. Kildare
4. Patrick Dixon, b. 10 May 1879, Allenwood
5. Ann Dixon, b. 24 Jan 1881, Allenwood
Another and younger Michael Dixon, b. 10 Sep 1848 in Longwood, Co. Meath married Mary Anne Lawler, who came from Rathangan, near Kilmeague, and this couple also had a child called Anna Maria. Interesting coincidences? or perhaps an indication of some relationship between the two Michael's!