Search for content in message boards

Clarence, Earl, Frank, Leo and Harold Finn

Replies: 0

Clarence, Earl, Frank, Leo and Harold Finn

Posted: 18 Aug 2013 1:11PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Finn, Martin
This is a long shot perhaps, but I wanted to take a stab in the dark. In addition to being a genealogist, I am an artist and often use vintage and antique photographs in my art. I had obtained a large stack of album pages and wanted to see if I could find any family members of the subjects since there are so many. Some of the people in the photographs are Clarence, Earl, Frank, Leo and Harold Finn. I presume they are brothers, though one could potentially be the father. There is also a shot of a baby that says "Frank Finn's son". These all appear to be taken in the 1910s-1940s, though some appear to possibly be older and newer.

There are military photos from both Germany and Japan, and photographs taken in Oregon, Washington, California, Minnesota, Ireland and Canada among other places. It appears to be four or more family lines. Other people in the photos are Margaret Martin and Ed Martin, the Vermona Wedding (that must be the bride's first name?), Uncle Edgar and Dot -- there are many more.

If this is your family, please contact me as I feel you should have these photos instead of me -- family history is far more important than art. I am attaching one of the many loose sheets as reference.

Alicia
email: alicia (at) digit 13 (dot) com -- in proper format, no spaces
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions