Search for content in message boards

Cleary Clan

Replies: 12

Re: : Cleary Clan

Posted: 4 Apr 2012 3:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Josie, Yeeha! That's the only word I could think of when I got this email! We have been looking for the decendents of the daughters of John & Hannah since 2000! You are the 1st to reply to a very old message in internet space! I am a grt. grt grandaughter of John & Hannah. I am 55, & live in Nyssa, Oregon. There are several of us working on the Cleary-Clan project. We have located all of the decendents of James, John, & Patrick. John is my grt. grandfather, my grandfather was Edwin, & my dad was Jack Cleary. Since 2000 I have met so many wonderful Cleary cousins. You have over 300 living cousins in Illinois, California, Washington, Montana, & Alaska. You should see my Xmas card list!! By all means email me: pdwilson25@q.com We have lots of photos, documents, etc. & we all share. Saturday was a sad day here. My aunt Montana Cleary-Johnson died, she would have been 95 on May 2. She was born in 1917 & helped me in so many ways. She was born in Butte, Montana, where most of the Cleary decendents reside. She was sharp as a tack & was the last in her family & will be missed every day. I am so sorry that I can't pick up the phone & tell her that you found me. I am looking forward to hearing from you & all about you. Do you know any of the McGeehan's that lived in Glasgow? Did you see the cemetery next to the Fort & Caretaker's house in Culmore? One of my Bucket List items, is to go to Culmore & spend at least a week there. I want to go to St. Patrick's Church, Parish of Iskaheen, Dioces of Derry. There is so much info. there, baptisms, etc. We just can't get any further back than John & Hannah, how about you? We know that Hannah Lynch-Cleary had family in the area, but we don't know where John was born. I have soooo many questions. I am just so tickled that you found me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerly,
Your cousin, Pamela Cleary-Wilson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Pamela Cleary 6 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Cleary-Wilson 18 Dec 2005 7:27PM GMT 
josie Bemrose 1 Apr 2012 11:25PM GMT 
Cleary-Wilson 2 Apr 2012 3:34PM GMT 
josie Bemrose 3 Apr 2012 10:21PM GMT 
Cleary-Wilson 4 Apr 2012 9:58PM GMT 
josie Bemrose 5 Apr 2012 8:43AM GMT 
josie Bemrose 5 Apr 2012 10:11PM GMT 
Tiffany Luche... 7 Oct 2012 5:11PM GMT