Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in King's Co. (Offaly), Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s:
1. Charles Holmes, address The Temple, London owned 210 acres.
2. Charles Holmes, address 6, Harcourt-st., Dublin, owned 7 acres.
3. Rev. Edward Holmes, address Marsh Gibbon Rectory, Bycester, England, 1,091 acres.
4. James A. Holmes, address Per Capt. Garvey, R.N.,
owned 930 acres.
5. W. Bassett Holmes, address St. David's, Nenagh,
owned 949 acres.
6. Nathaniel Hone, address Dublin, owned 226 acres.
7. Mrs. Deborah Horne, address Ballyegan, Parsonstown, owned 63 acres.
8. John M. Hornidge, address Cumber, Upper, Kinnetty, owned 250 acres.
9. R. F. Hornidge, no address given, owned 131 acres.
10. Miss Alice Hume, address Rushden Hall, Higham, Ferres, owned 30 acres.
11. Arthur Hume, no address given, owned 692 acres.
12. Miss Fanny Hume, address 118 Queen's-rd., Bayswater, London, owned 60 acres.
13. George S. Hume, address Clonbullogue, Rathangan,
owned 150 acres.
14. Gustavas Hume, address Clonbullogue, owned 104 acres.
15. John Hume, address Cloncrane, Clonbullogue, owned 6 acres.
16. Joseph Hume, address Clonbullogue, Rathangan, owned 19 acres.
17. William Hume, same address, owned 107 acres.
18. Wm. (Thomas) Hume, address Cloncrane, Clonobullogue, owned 113 acres.
19. Benj. G. Humphreys, address Cavancor, Strabane,
owned 598 acres.
20. William Humphreys, address Bloomville, Midleton, Co. Cork, owned 470 acres.
21. William Hunt, address Clongarret, Clonbullogue,
owned 12 acres.
22. Joseph F. Hutchinson, address Dungar, owned 268 acres.
23. James Hyland, address Raheenmeel, Frankford, owned 6 acres.
24. Andrew Jackson, Reps. of, address Per C. H. Lloyd, owned 589 acres.
25. Francis Jackson, address Killavilla, Roscrea,
owned 297 acres.
26. George Jackson, address Laurel Hill, Roscrea,
owned 671 acres.
27. Henry Vincent Jackson, address Inane, owned 1,765 acres.
28. James Jackson, address Longford, Clareen, owned 283 acres.
29. James D. Jackson, address Park, Frankford, owned 10 acres.
30. Mrs. Susan Jackson, address Longford, Clareen,
owned 234 acres.
31. Robert Jackson, address Killavilla Park, owned 236 acres.
32. Robert Wm. Jackson, no address given, owned 76 acres.
33. Thomas Jackson, address Clover Hill, Roscrea, owned 8 acres.
34. William Jackson, address Ballyboy, Frankford, owned 27 acres.
35. Lady Charlotte James, address Dublin, owned 2 acres.
36. Isabella Jefferson, no address given, owned 3 acres.
37. Wood Gibson Jefferson, no address given, also owned 3 acres.
38. Castor Jennings, Reps. of, no address given,
owned 139 acres.
39. Richard Jennings, address Care of John Connor, Derreen, Cloneygowan, Portarlington, owned 155 acres.
40. Sidney W. Jennings, address Portarlington, owned 212 acres.
41. William Jessop, address Castletown, Mullingar,
owned 10 acres.
42. William Jessop, no address given, owned 890 acres.
43. Joseph Johnson, address Johnswell, Shinrone, owned 32 acres.
44. Edwd. G. Johnston, Jr., address United Service Club, London, W., owned 1,277 acres.
46. Eleanor Johnston, address Monkstown, Dublin, owned 66 acres.
47. Sarah Johnston, address Ashbrook, Roscrea, owned 10 acrs.
48. Mary Johnstone, address 19, Summer-hill, Cork,
owned 189 acres.
49. Henry C. Joly, address Clonbullogue, Rathangan,
owned 319 acres.
50. Jasper R. Joly, address 38, Rathmines-road, Dublin, owned 931 acres.
51. Rev. Andrew A. Jones, address Kilmore Glebe, Tipperary, owned 226 acres.
52. Gustavus Jones, address Lackafinna, Co. Mayo,
owned 393 acres.
53. Wm. Jones, Reps. of, address Bedford, England,
owned 630 acres.
54. John Joyce, address Caltra Park, Caltra, Co. Galway, owned 48 acres.
55. John C. Judge, address Glasnevin, Dublin, owned 371 acres.
56. John Julian, address Drumbane, Parsonstown, owned 32 acres.
57. Alexander Kavanagh, address 2, Vincent-ter., Glasnevin, Dublin, owned 20 acres.
58. Mary C. Keane, address Per Jason Connan, Roscrea, owned 651 acres.
59. Henry Kearney, address India, owned 25 acres.
60. Anne Kelly, address Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath, owned 96 acres.
61. Bridget Kelly, address Frankford, owned 15 acres.
62. Catherine Kelly, address Kilbeg, Moate, owned 92 acres.
63. Mrs. Mary Kelly, address Sycamore, England, owned 48 acres.
64. Mrs. Mary Anne Kelly, Reps. of, address Portarlington, owned 446 acres.
65. Michael Kelly, Reps. of, address Clonlisk, Roscrea, owned 11 acres.
66. Peter Kelly, address Newtown, Moate, also owned 11 acres.
67. Thomas Kelly, address Parsonstown, owned 4 acres.
68. Arthur H. M. Kemmis, address Upper Norwood, Surrey, owned 4,159 acres.
69. James Kennedy, address Parsonstown, owned 16 acres.
70. Mrs. Mary Kennedy, address Armagh, Parsonstown,
owned 21 acres.
71. Mary Kent, address Cloghjordon, owned 167 acres.
72. Denis Kerley, address Frankford, owned 5 acres.
73. John Kilmartin, Reps. of, address Ballinaclougher, Frankford, owned 89 acres.
74. Robert Kinahan, address Dublin, owned 158 acres.