Search for content in message boards

O'Hara/O'Connor

Replies: 48

Re: HOWLEY from County Sligo

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 10:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Rick,

I Have been compiling South Sligo ancestry for a decade, as I started with my Family - if you would like to share yours, and add to it the rest of most of South Sligo (Kilmactiege) please email me cyberlaw6024 at yahoo dot come. IF you can attach to it the email (your ancestry) that would be great and I will add it to the area ancesty list and send, when updated, you a copy

I also am coding websites I own: http://www.kilmacteige.com/ (blocked while recoding the database at present, a few weeks it will be online)

AND

www.triptoireland.net

The entire area and families in Kilmactigue Parish, have, for the most part 1700s to 1960s are related - intermarriage and many large families

Many may not even know thewy are so closely related due to Emigration (leaving the area) and/or been lost to time as many times it was not passed on to children unless they lived and stayed in the area.

My Ancestors Murphy/O'Hara I discovered were intermarried with many other local families (Howley, O'Hara/O'Gara, Fleming, Carlon and so on) that it came to me the entire Parish, for the most part - exceptions exist - is related to each other.

When sending ancestry - deceased ONLY - living person should ONLY be INITIALS with "living" after it and no other to protect their privacy - the Initials can be scrambled or not even their INitials - or living #1 Living #2 and so on)

I Often post free resources available as it is simple work and most everything is online and free now ---
Cheers,

Murph_
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Patricia V.Lininger 17 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Kathy Hurley 19 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
KathyLaHaie 23 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Kathy Hurley 23 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT 
blackwell61 12 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT 
senokot 4 Nov 2002 2:37PM GMT 
gesaf 25 Jan 2004 11:04PM GMT 
Murph_ 30 Jan 2012 5:20AM GMT 
kingofsctland... 18 Aug 2013 5:31AM GMT 
Murph_ 15 Sep 2013 4:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions