Similar-sounding Co. Sligo, Ireland surnames includes Kearins, Kearns, Guerney, Cairns, Kerns, Kerins, Keirns, Carvins, Garvin, Geron, Karren, Kirwan, McCarron, McEveron, McGorron, McQuairns, Okarren, Curran, Gaughran, Gowran, Kern, McGovern McCaughron, McGivern, McKern, Ocaravin, Quairns.
LDS (Mormon) Family History Center microfiched IGI index for Co. Sligo, IR includes:
1. Carny (female) born 13 Sept 1864 to James Carny and Anne Donelly, Co. Sligo, Sligo.
2. Alfred Henry Carney born 02 June 1864 to Henry W. Carney and Alice M. Horan, Co. Sligo, Sligo.
3. Marriage, Anna Carney to Patricius Banks, 26 Sep 1860, Co. Sligo, Calry, Roman Catholic.
4. Marriage, Anna Carney to Thomas Coen, 15 Oct 1873, Co. Sligo, Calry, Roman Catholic.
5. Anna D. Kearney christened 12 Oct 1862, parents Francis Kearney and Annae McTighe, Co. Sligo, Calry, Roman Catholic.
6. Anne Carny born 01 Aug 1866 to Michael Carny and Catherine Kelly, Co. Sligo, Castleconor.
7. Marriage, Anthony Kearny to Bridget Bourk, 27 March 1864, (see Mormon computerized IGI record, others named in source), Co. Sligo, Castleconor.
8. Beesy Carney born 18 Feb 1866 to John Carney and Winny McEntire, Co. Sligo, Tobercurry.
9. Bernardus Gulielmus Kearney christened 07 Oct 1860, parents Patricius Kearney and Sarah Fox, Co. Sligo, Calry, Roman Catholic.
10. Bridget Carney born 05 Oct 1864 to James Carney and Bridget McEntire, Co. Sligo, Tobercurry.
11. Brigitta Carney christened 20 April 1867, parents Thomae Carney and Sarae Kelly, Co. Sligo, Drumcliff and Magherow, Roman Catholic.