Search for content in message boards

INFO ON CO? SLIGO SURNAMES IS OLD AND JEAN HAS NOT POSTED IN YEARS

Replies: 1

INFO ON CO? SLIGO SURNAMES IS OLD AND JEAN HAS NOT POSTED IN YEARS

Posted: 17 Jun 2013 8:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Murphy
Dear Ancestry.com Free Message Board posters

- sadly Jean Rice has not posted on this message Board in YEARs.

FREE research sources for Co. Sligo have come online since She started the thread

(a thread is a list or calander listing of posts under a certain topic.....in this case the topic is Co. Sligo surnames).

Please know that no one monitors these message boards to do free research. it is mainly a means to connect persons, sometimes Cousins, with the power of the Internet and an ALWAYS ON message board.

if your wanting information on your Family, Ancestors, long lost Cousins then post here BUT ALSO DO RESEARCH yourself --- it is free and easy.

No need to pay anyone (or even ancestry as memberships to these boars is free before or after a paid membership end (which happens quite often people think they cannot post here or monitor their postings AFTER their paid subscription ens...you CAN continue to post here after your paid me,ber ship ends -- just sign in and post) .

of course Ancestry TRIES to get all to subscribe but that is NOT REQUIRED TO KEEP POSTING HERE which confuses many new to Ancestry.com ( and why posts go dead like the Jean Rice posting thread under the same title as this post.

I post a list of FREE search resources here often so all can search freely without having to pay anyone or any web sites.

ONLY after you have worked all the free sites should you consider paying for a subscription --- personally I do this ONE MONTH every year with no subscription for like $24.95 and end it at the end of the Month.

But, this is really not needed as many resources including the 1901 and 1911 Irish Census are freely available and searchable by Surname and Townland. See my other posts for how to research IRELAND records free.

just trying to save people money as I once paid for a Irish Census listing (and of course the person did NOT tell me it was freely available on any Ireland Library).

Cheers,
Murph_

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Murph_ 17 Jun 2013 2:15PM GMT 
AnnetteCode 27 Jul 2013 3:12AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions