Search for content in message boards

Coady, Cody, Fitzpatrick, Hurley, Dwyer, Mooney, Ryan- from Tipperary, Cashel and Thurles areas

Replies: 5

Coady, Cody, Fitzpatrick, Hurley, Dwyer, Mooney, Ryan- from Tipperary, Cashel and Thurles areas

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 4:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thes are the names from within my family.

My great grandmother is Bridget Fitzpatrick b 1863 m1882 to James coady (cody)at St patricks catholic church thurles tipp. Her father was called James Fitzpatrick his wife was called anne (no maiden name known) and James's father was Thomas Coady (wife's name unknown as yet.)

Bridget and James Coady went on to have ten children- Thomas,
Annie m Mooney (Farrell),
Elizabeth m Hurley,
My Grandmother b 1886) married to a Denis Hurley b1885) both from thurles.His father also named Denis Hurley wife Ellen Ryan had nine children all boys.
Bridget 1,
John,
Mary Ellen 1,
Bridget 2 m Dwyer,
Mary 2,
Christopher (joseph)
Ellen.
No boys survived as far as I know, Joseph died on 21st march 1918 WW1.
Bridget Coady (nee Fitzpatrick) died in Thurles 1928 in the county home, I don't know where Bridget coady nee Fitzpatrick is buried trying to trace that one. trying to trace
James died in same County home as wife Bridget in 1941 buried St patrick graveyard with daughter bridget 2 Dwyer and her husband Patrick (pawdi).

Please can anyone make any connections with any of these families or guide me to information.
Thank you all
Janice
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
janicematthew... 21 Jun 2009 10:49AM GMT 
Cecile_Mulcah... 28 Jun 2009 10:36AM GMT 
janicematthew... 5 Jul 2009 6:35PM GMT 
Don_Just 16 Jul 2009 7:09AM GMT 
catherineoakl... 7 Apr 2013 3:11PM GMT 
maryryan41 19 Aug 2013 7:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic