Search for content in message boards

John Hickey abt 1785-1819, died in Tipperary Ireland

Replies: 5

Re: John Hickey abt 1785-1819, died in Tipperary Ireland

Posted: 7 Apr 2013 12:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hickey, Holland
There are numerous Cornelius & Mary Hickey's in my tree. My gg grandfather Cornelius married Elizabeth Holland, her sister Edmund married Catherine Hickey and their sister Johanna married a different Cornelius Hickey. Johanna & Cornelius Hickey have a son Eugene, perhaps there is another Eugene in the family.

The notes I have on Nellie are handwritten by a relative who is not longer with us, so no one to verify the data... Her notes say that Catherine had 4 sisters and 1 brother, John, Dolly, Mary, Nellie & Betty (I presumed that Betty was Elizabeth).

The notes in the book show that John married a Joan, that is all that is written, so perhaps that is wrong... Could the Elizabeth living with Catherine & Edmund Holland be her sister? I have that she married a Patrick Haley, but nothing more. This is not my direct lineage so I don't have much. Another note on Nellie that may help, her daughter Mary married a Phillip Edward Barry 1821 - 11 Sep 1899, their children are Ellen, John, Mary, Philip, Mark, Bernard & James. I do have some more details on the children if you want them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
suemersereau_... 19 Feb 2011 7:26PM GMT 
darcyjo65 7 Apr 2013 4:59PM GMT 
suemersereau_... 7 Apr 2013 6:01PM GMT 
darcyjo65 7 Apr 2013 6:35PM GMT 
suemersereau_... 7 Apr 2013 6:08PM GMT 
suemersereau_... 7 Apr 2013 6:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions