Search for content in message boards

Looking for information on a Templetuohy tombstone

Replies: 4

Re: Looking for information on a Templetuohy tombstone

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 8:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
You might be able to find someone on facebook that would be willing to take a photo for you?

It does seem a bit of a stretch but perhaps relatives got them together or he or she moved for work, perhaps he was in the army and stationed elsewhere. You don't supply any possible dates? I would need to know to see if any resources I have might fit.

I have the name of a UK company who have inscriptions rom the graveyard Templetuohy but no promises they would have yours, the collection is dated 1888.

Also www.from-ireland.net has a gravestone index?

If he died after 1864 his civil registration of death would appear free on www.familysearch.org or you could try for a copy of a birth certificate www.groireland.ie

Also Tipperary North & South parish records are available from www.rootsireland.ie
depending on survival of records. Cork only has North east records online on the website but there is a genealogy office for the South West, don't know the website - you could google that.

Annette Code
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jan Fortado 12 Nov 2012 11:25PM GMT 
AnnetteCode 21 Jan 2013 3:46PM GMT 
janfortado1 10 Feb 2013 7:49PM GMT 
AnnetteCode 12 Feb 2013 7:03AM GMT 
janfortado1 12 Feb 2013 2:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions