Search for content in message boards

MARTIN LOUGHRAN of Sarah Devlin and Francis Loughran

Replies: 4

Re: MARTIN LOUGHRAN of Sarah Devlin and Francis Loughran

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 8:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, Mary I am sorry that I have not been in touch but I had a bad accident & had to have about six operations on my spine & then I got bowel cancer & then Peroated gland cancer. Last year I lost my wife suddenly she was only 54 years old so it's been difficult as she was my carer. This year I had to have my gallbladder removed in March & then in May I had to have the pain pump replaced which ended up badly as I got a small heartattach after the surgery & a couple of infections so instead of three days in hospital I spent a month. In August the pump stopped so I went into full drug withdrawals but they have it going now but the alarm is still not working on it yet. They put me on Morphine while they were sorting out the pump & that stopped my waterworks so after a few tests I now have to have a Prostrate operation on the 26/11/2012 but before that on the 21/11/2012 I have to have a Colonscopy / Gastrophy to keep an eye out incase the cancer returns. You must think I am a whinger but God sends us these crosses to bear. I would to see any information that you have on mums side of the family if its no problem, I was her last child & the only one of the 18 born in a hospital, she was such a tough little woman & lived to 96 years old .i remember going up to see Kitty mc Kay & Uncle Ned & Biddy one time which my wife & family when we were home one time. Well I will let you go now.
God Bless
Martin
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Mary Tidbury 13 Mar 2005 6:26PM GMT 
maryloughran 10 May 2007 9:20PM GMT 
marysynnot 8 Jan 2012 3:36PM GMT 
mtidbury 20 Jan 2012 7:59PM GMT 
Martin_Loughr... 16 Nov 2012 3:15AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions