Search for content in message boards

KINNEGAD PARISH--Kinnegad, Coralstown, Clonard

Replies: 7

Re: KINNEGAD PARISH--Kinnegad, Coralstown, Clonard

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 5:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
I looked at the website www.from-ireland.net where previously I have been able to find microfilm numbers for the LDS, but coming up a blank today.(I wish they would stop updating their website) My internet connection isn't the best and stops and starts at will.
Don't forget to search for Killucan Parish as they maybe listed under that name.
You can go to www.familysearch.org and search there, they give you the branches close to where you live. For instance I have two - each 40 miles away, plus a library in the region which specializes in LDS records. If they have the microfilm on record I believe its free and photocopying has a charge but if they haven't got the film they can send for it and I believe there is a charge for that. I've only ever been once myself. You are correct that the National Library in Dublin does not have a complete collection and the LDS filmed some but not all of that.
Have you tried the IGI International Gen....Index
I believe the Church of Ireland records suffered worse than the RC records.Annette
ps I get an automatic notice if anybody posts to this message

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
vlbcfb 25 Jan 2013 8:35PM GMT 
AnnetteCode 29 Jan 2013 5:18AM GMT 
vlbcfb 29 Jan 2013 2:35PM GMT 
vlbcfb 29 Jan 2013 10:09PM GMT 
AnnetteCode 30 Jan 2013 12:13AM GMT 
vlbcfb 1 Feb 2013 4:22AM GMT 
AnnetteCode 30 Jan 2013 12:13AM GMT 
AnnetteCode 29 Jan 2013 10:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions