Search for content in message boards

Phease family of Montrose, Scotland

Replies: 3

Re: Phease family of Montrose, Scotland

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 5:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Phease; Milne
Hi,

Apologies for taking a bit of time to reply...just back from a short holiday to find your very interesting message re John and Jane Milne of Montrose.

I took early retirement in 2005 and have been researching all branches of my family since then. Scotlandspeople is an absolute treasure chest and I am its number 1 fan! I live in England but my family still live in Dundee and my brother in Edinburgh, so when I visit, I usually end up booking myself into the Scotlandspeople Centre for at least a day or two and I use their site at least once or twice a week.

I am so pleased you contacted me and am so interested in your branch of the Milnes...daughter Mary? I would be most grateful if you could fill me in with any information and descendants...I can't seem to find a family tree for your family..how long have you been researching this side of the family? I only have a vague birth date from the IGI for Mary as 1848? Do you have any other information?

If I can help in any way please let me know, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Yvonne Leaver
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
yleaver 22 Sep 2008 8:34PM GMT 
Forfarian 24 Sep 2008 5:38PM GMT 
Fionaogg 6 Apr 2013 12:28PM GMT 
yleaver 8 Apr 2013 11:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic