Search for content in message boards

Beattie,John

Replies: 2

Beattie,John

Posted: 3 May 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Mar 2004 4:17PM GMT
Surnames: Beattie, Dean, Cooper, Ewing, White, Dyer
I am looking for info on John Beattie b. Dec 1825 or about there could have been in Saltcoats. d. 1919 in chicago Ill. USA. Anges Beattie Cooper was his sister she was m. to John Cooper they had a son John who m. Margaret Dean they had a daughter Anne Cooper Evans. Coopers were born in Saltcoats but they are buried in the family plot with John as Martha H. Beattie d. 1893, Eliz. Beattie 1890, Ann McMillan Beattie 1886, Margaret E. Graham 1907 Anne Cooper wrote a letter in 1963 to my Mom about her side of our family and she said she would send to her a chart on John Beattie family which were Beattie's, Dyer's, Cooper, Ewing. Also she had a picture of 2 little girls playing guitar's she thought that they were his cousin's one a Graham and one a White. He was in the Mexican American war for one year and he was a Capt. I believe of a ship on the great lakes and Mississippi as I found him in the late 1800's in New Orleans working as a Stevadore. This is about all I know of this family of mine. Thank You Dianna
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DiannaWright4... 3 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
kyrsteno 22 Feb 2013 12:40AM GMT 
ourgeneration... 23 Feb 2013 10:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions