Search for content in message boards

Your Ballantyne's

Replies: 4

Your Ballantyne's

John Murray (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 2002 3:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Joan,
Many thanks for your E-Mail yes i have got a lot of information on your Ballantyne i have done a Family Tree called Castleton Family Tree By John Murray their are 2,523 people on this one Fmily Tree (Castleton Parish is in the Borders of Scotland it is now called Newcastleton).

There is a another lady in Zew Zealand who is also connected to your Ballantyne's her name is Mrs Ngnio Lewis of 403 Seaview Road, Onetangi, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand by you E-Mail address that were you live.

Have you installed a family tree on your computer like Generation Granda Suite 8 you will need this on you computer to except a family tree.
If you have i will Export my Family Tree to you in the mean time i will get touch with Ngio Lewis and give her you E-Mail Address.
By the way i live in a town called Stanford-le-Hope, Essex. England. 30 Miles from London.
And also to tell you i shall be going up to Newcastleton on Sunday for a few days i have got to be back for friday as it is my Grandson 8 birthday.
Some of the names connected to you Ballantyne's.
Miller's came from Stepping Bewcastle Parish, Cumberland, England.
Kerr. All the rest Castleton Parish.
Routledge.
Ingles.
Scott.
Archibald.
Little
Please let me know as to what information you require.
John.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
John Murray 28 Jun 2002 9:26AM GMT 
Joan Ballantyne 4 Jul 2002 7:46AM GMT 
jhnvallance75 4 May 2011 2:58AM GMT 
Judy Jeffrey 27 Jun 2005 8:01PM GMT 
myshell007 5 Feb 2009 4:13AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions