Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM GORDON/ISABELLA INNES

Replies: 14

Re: WILLIAM GORDON/ISABELLA INNES

Posted: 12 Mar 2013 8:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,

I have completed extensive research on this family over the past 20 years you can view my findings at Genesreunited or at my own web page listed below.

As you can see this tree is quite extensive, but is a very old copy now with only approximately 55,000 people displayed on it.

Since uploading this tree i have added a further 150,000 people.

All of those people are connected to one another in one way or another and are also related to all of the royal families of Europe going back as far as B.C.

If you have a connection to anyone on the tree then there is a connection between you and the royal families of Europe.

The information concerning the royal family lines has been taken from the official royal genealogies that have been published previously.

All other information has been my own research over the past 20 years and has been taken from many different record offices throughout the United Kingdom, and internet sites.

By providing a large amount of genealogical data in our database. If you have already identified some of your relatives who are included then our Families Database will help you trace your ancestors back even further. We are steadily expanding the database so, if we haven’t covered your family yet, don’t give up on us. We will do so in due course, we are presently updating the database every month by about 5,000 people.

To view the most up to date version of our tree please visit my web page at www.familyhistoryconnect.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
caroldevier02... 24 Jan 2002 5:58PM GMT 
TerryWhalley6... 21 May 2009 11:50PM GMT 
karenadonald5... 22 May 2009 12:19PM GMT 
Gordon Lawren... 24 Jul 2011 7:04PM GMT 
aberloursearc... 13 Mar 2013 2:49AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic