Search for content in message boards

So.Ronaldsay's death records

Replies: 41

Re: LEITH / CROMARTYlookup

Posted: 4 Mar 2013 10:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Glen,

See how I go this time.

Like you I do not subscribe to Ancestry however I am using their platform to set up my Family Tree. This means that it now has some semblance of order to it. Also I can give links to my family and those far flung relations to view it.
Also members of Ancestry are able to access the information. I do get limited information on these people.Until I see it differently it is a win win situation for me

Up to this present time I have been very fortunate to be inundated with FREE ancestry information from generous relatives.

Ker Sinclair and Kenny Learmonth are contactable through the Orkney Family History Society.

If you require any more information on the Leith/ Cromarty Family and I can assist please do not hesitate to contact me.

I thought that I copied and pasted your email address if it works this time surely I didn't.

Liz

I definitely copied and pasted it this time.
This is the message that came up

Error
The address cockerline @ gmail.com. in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.

I tried again putting extra spaces on either side of @ but still to no avail
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ElizMcCauley 3 Mar 2013 12:43PM GMT 
Glenn Cockerl... 3 Mar 2013 11:01PM GMT 
ElizMcCauley 4 Mar 2013 12:43PM GMT 
ElizMcCauley 4 Mar 2013 11:13PM GMT 
Glenn Cockerl... 5 Mar 2013 1:37AM GMT 
ElizMcCauley 5 Mar 2013 5:37AM GMT 
Glenn Cockerl... 6 Mar 2013 1:14AM GMT 
bigbird171 28 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Lisa 31 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
msiperek 23 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions