Search for content in message boards

SKS Lookup requested: John George & Hannah Warren of Beaumaris, Anglesey, Wales

Replies: 3

SKS Lookup requested: John George & Hannah Warren of Beaumaris, Anglesey, Wales

Posted: 5 Apr 2013 9:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: George, Warren, Lecuyer
Good day,
I am hoping SKS might be able to visit the archives and take a peek at some microfilms.

Location of office:
Anglesey Record Office is located at Shire Hall, Llangefni, Gwynedd, LL77 7TW.

seeking:
microfilm WPE/70 Beaumaris

The birth/baptismal record for Thomas George, born on or about 30 Apr 1899 Beaumaris. I do know he has a brother, Alfred George, who was born either the year after or before, and would appreciate info on him also.

his parents:
John George and Hannah Warren of Beaumaris, married estimated 1889-1898. Hannah's last name may be Owen instead of Warren.

I am following a lead from a marriage certificate of Thomas George, who married Delia Lecuyer in Messines, Quebec, Canada. Just prior to his marriage, he was baptized as an adult at St. Patrick's Church in Ottawa. I believe he converted from Church of England to Roman Catholic upon his marriage in Canada. Their marriage certificate says he is "the son of John George and Hannah Warren of Beaumaris, Wales, England"

I have searched the 1901 and 1911 census for Wales, but cannot find the correct family near Beaumaris. I am hoping to pinpoint his birth location so I might better find his family.

I live in Canada, so this lookup is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Cheers,
Kristin
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
kangroulx 5 Apr 2013 3:24PM GMT 
kangroulx 5 Apr 2013 3:26PM GMT 
kangroulx 5 Apr 2013 7:19PM GMT 
kangroulx 5 Apr 2013 7:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions