Search for content in message boards

Mary Evans

Replies: 1

Re: Mary Evans

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 12:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
You will need marriage cert to get fathers name and maybe relatives as witnesses she may have lived in place of marriage,death cert would give you her age.John
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
John nelson 30 Sep 2012 8:49AM GMT 
lewis_john93 19 Oct 2012 6:26PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic