Search for content in message boards

Margaret Elizabeth Adam/Adams ~ Brenda Fay Elliott

Replies: 2

Re: Margaret Elizabeth Adam/Adams ~ Brenda Fay Elliott

Posted: 23 Jul 2013 10:16PM GMT
Classification: Query

Brenda Fay Elliott has been married for 21 years to the same man and they have 2 beautiful grown children :)

.. This is what happen today:

A woman ( motherly voice) called Brenda Fay Elliott C's. old cell phone that happen to be her daughters cell ph. now because, she gave my old cell phone to my daughter.

This woman that called Brenda's daughters cell phone number told Brenda Fay Elliott C.'s daughter that she was her mother. That was a mistake because: Brenda Fay Elliott C. gave birth to her daughter and yet she have been in search of my bio mother (Margaret Elizabeth Adams).

Maybe Brenda's Bio Mother had found her old cell number and called,, thinking it was BRENDA... but anyhow: BRENDA called the phone number back and a young teenager answered.

Brenda has her text messages and she said she made a honest mistake and gave Brenda her mothers number to confirm HER calling was a misunderstanding. Brenda called the teen girls moms phone number twice and no one answered, not even a answering machine.

Brenda texted and told that teen that her mom didn't answer, the teen girl told Brenda to stop texting her but Brenda told her to be careful in texting because She been looking for my bio mother.

.... >>> It didn't add up to Brenda because the first phone call. the woman tells Brenda's daughter she was her mother( she probably thought it was Brenda since it was Brenda's old phone number) ...

...and then a teen girls answers the cell phone ( same number) when Brenda called. There were adults in the background of that girls phone. Prank?? if so, God knows. and Brenda doesn't appreciate head games.

Brenda LOVES her bio mother and wants a relationship with her mother, Brenda feels that others around her bio mother may be trying to play her bio mom for a fool and make like Brenda doesn't care. We only hope that Brenda F. Elliott C's. Mother ( Margaret Elizabeth Adams) is MUCH SMARTER then to believe their blind stories and fall for their tricks.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BFEC777 18 May 2013 4:51PM GMT 
BFEC777 24 Jul 2013 4:09AM GMT 
BFEC777 24 Jul 2013 4:16AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic