Search for content in message boards

davies family at y llain rhiwey farm swansea +canada

Replies: 1

davies family at y llain rhiwey farm swansea +canada

Posted: 9 Dec 2013 5:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: jones/davies/chapman or chatman
yes everything I have read is correct my mother may(mary) was married to ernest jones vicar of cosheston Newport mathry pembs llangathen dyfed and Beulah brecs where he died they were both buried at llanegwad where they also wed my mother,s parents david +Rachel davies at one time had a lady living with them +she was asower/ garment maker+she was an invalid +I thought her name was elen Roberts my mum had an uncle jim who emigrated to Canada he was with the mounted police he was married to mary(Canada) I think that she was Canadian she came over in the 70,s to visit my mum +may have stayed for a while one of my mother,s cousins was may chatman married to tom chatmanthey had a daughter nia +another baby that died of a hole in the heart my mum also had an aunt Elisabeth married to idwal at pontlasse farm llangafelach they had a daughter elonwy who then married mick I know they had children but I don't know their sexes or how many elonwy was not the natural daughter but adopted from sem harris+ his wife who did not want her at the time I just cant remember anything else at the moment please feel free to contact me via e mail__detg.jonsey@gmail.com hwyl am nawr
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
david jones 9 Dec 2013 12:50PM GMT 
milford_lass 2 Mar 2014 3:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions