Search for content in message boards

Anthony Ronald Lewis' Parents Names!!

Replies: 3

Anthony Ronald Lewis' Parents Names!!

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 6:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lewis, Evans, Marshall, Hunt, Evans
I know that my grandfather, Anthony ronald Lewis was born in Rother Valley, Yorkshire, but lived in wales as both parents from there, on 15th May 1948, and Married My Nan, Frances Maria Marshall in 1968, from and in Wales.His parents are called Herbert and Ada,from Pembroke with another child together, Brenda, but were both married before they were to each other, and have children from each marriage, Herbert, Barbara Lewis(Who married someone called Steve Hunt) and Ada, Tommy and Anne or Nancy. Herbert and Ada eventually lived in Heol Dennant, Fairwater, Cardiff with their children.

On the birth index on ancestry.co.uk i have found Anthony and it says his mother's maiden name was evans, but due to her marrying once before to Herbert, i have no idea what her first husbands name was and i have never met this side of my family or my grandfather due to divorce, and my grandfather passed away this year, it is now too late to ask him. If anyone has any connection to any of these people please help, thanks.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
danielle lewi... 9 Sep 2012 12:32AM GMT 
Merice46 9 Sep 2012 5:33AM GMT 
pamelathain1 3 Jul 2013 7:43AM GMT 
danielle lewi... 3 Jul 2013 8:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic