Search for content in message boards

Charles/Ivor W Flook

Replies: 2

Re: Charles/Ivor W Flook

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 10:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
You need the marriage cert. on which will be the couples fathers names whci will make it easier to find their parents.Use the GRO to obtain the cert. as it's the cheapest.


SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Nicquinn67 21 Aug 2013 12:35AM GMT 
Merice46 21 Aug 2013 4:02AM GMT 
BroMaelor 21 Aug 2013 12:57PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic