Search for content in message boards

murphy/lynch

Replies: 2

Re: murphy/lynch

Posted: 17 Nov 2013 7:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello! I am a distant relative of yours it appears!! Mary Ann Murphy and James Murphy( 1889 - 1931) were my great, great grandparents. Their daughter Mary Ann who married James Lynch had lots of children. One of them, Jeremiah (1889 - 1938) was my mother's father. He married an Ethel May Worrell and in 1935 they had a daughter (my mother) Mary Lynch. She was born where they were living at the time with Jeremiah's parents in 52 Mary Ann Street (you have 55 above but I think the numbers are too close to be a coincidence!) My mother is 78 and still alive, living in Caerphilly near Cardiff. I live in Germany now but have been trying to fit the pieces together of the Lynch family tree for years.
You don't know what this has meant to me to read your letter - it's amazing! I wasn't sure about the surname Murphy for Mary Ann, but now I am! I have a family tree on ancestry that you could look at. I'm not 100% sure if I have everything right. Maybe you have more information. Bye for now, Thanks again so much for posting this letter!! Angela
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
johnmccarthy9... 21 Aug 2006 2:04PM GMT 
Angela_Lenk63 17 Nov 2013 2:51PM GMT 
johnmccarthy9... 18 Nov 2013 2:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions