Search for content in message boards

JONES and ROBERTS of Cwm Penmachno

Replies: 13

Re: JONES and ROBERTS of Cwm Penmachno

Posted: 1 Jan 2014 3:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Many thanks Helen, for the reply and the photos. I certainly recognise Myfi but I have no photos of either your grandmother or grandfather to compareand I've no idea who the other two ministers might be. The information that I have is that Esther Louisa married the Rev. Richard Einion Jones and they had three children, William Michael, Margaret and Richard. Michael married Frances Mary Morgan, known as Molly, and I had the pleasure of meeting her some 10 years ago and kept in touch until her death in January 2006. They had three children, William Alun who lives in California, Ian Charles who lives in Llanfyllin and Susan Caren who lives in Staffordshire. I met Alun and his two children when they were visiting his mother and I also met Ian and his children. I also met Susan at her mother's funeral.
I'm descended from Kate's brother William Ogwen Jones who went to San Francisco so I don't know whether you have had any contact with this branch of the family. Thank you for giving your email address as I think that it's best If I continue this contact by than means.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
HywelRoberts 1 Jan 2014 10:46PM GMT 
pampow 29 Apr 2007 12:30PM GMT 
jackson5229 13 Jan 2008 7:18PM GMT 
pampow 16 Jan 2008 7:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic