Search for content in message boards

whyte and jones family / clarendon / alley/ mitchell town

Replies: 20

Re: whyte and jones family / clarendon / alley/ mitchell town

judy whyte whitmore (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2005 5:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
thanks for the email. my father is john paul whyte orginally from somerton st. james, jamaica. my grandfather is william whyte also from somerton st. james. the whyte family belongs to my grandfather. i am sure that he did have family go to panama. i think they were indian looking also. my father is dark with indian hair.

my grandmother orginally came to jamaica with my grandfather william whyte from haiti. she is very light in colour. they separated and her last husband was a richard jones. also very light in colour. richard jones is originally from st. elizabeth, jamaica. i don't know how or when they got to clarendon. for years the jones family lived in mitchell town, alley, lional town area. my grandmother first name is bernice but she was called pat. most people know her by pat. she had many children by richard jones. about 11. they are all very light in colour. some moved to canada and new york. these are the names i remember. james jones, emil jones, albert jones, david jones, frances jones, peter jones, yvonne jones, maxime jones, marliyn jones, . most of these people would be in their late 60's or early 70's.

my grandmother also had two daughters when she met william whyte in haiti. their names are margaret and marie. i am not sure of their last names. they are about 80 years old.

let me know if this info helps you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
10472BX 19 Feb 2004 10:11PM GMT 
judy whyte whitmore 20 Feb 2004 2:01PM GMT 
NancyChandler... 13 Mar 2005 5:55PM GMT 
judy whyte whitmore 14 Mar 2005 12:29AM GMT 
NancyChandler... 14 Mar 2005 4:21AM GMT 
judy whyte whitmore 14 Mar 2005 5:35PM GMT 
NancyChandler... 15 Mar 2005 1:43AM GMT 
judy whyte whitmore 15 Mar 2005 5:32PM GMT 
lkkjt 9 Dec 2006 10:31AM GMT 
lkkjt 23 May 2012 4:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions