Search for content in message boards

PEDRESEN family

Replies: 8

Re: PEDRESEN family

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 1:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
The 2 children you refer to are Violet Pedersen (Mrs. Louis) Golden and Margaret aka Maggie Espinosa; their mother was Miriam Krigger Pedersen. Violet was my godmother, born May 1913 and died November 24, 1989; when their mother died, the 2 girls would stay at the home of my grandmother, Vivienne "Miss Vivy" Eagan Brown Frederiksen during the week, so they could attend school and they would spend the weekends with their father, who was the lighthouse keeper at Hams Bluff. Aunt Vi and my father and his siblings were pretty much raised together; when my parents married, my late mother, Enid Sylvia Hansen and Aunt Vi became the very best of friends till Aunt Vi's death.

The Golden family lived next door to and were very close life-long friends of the Brown-Frederiksen family who lived at Durant's Tower/Castle. This may have been how Aunt Vi and Papa Lou met and married, but I don't know this for sure; Papa Lou was considerably older that Aunt Vi, having been born in 1890. Papa Lou, who was also my godfather had attended the private school of my great-grandfather, Rev. Alfred Constantine Brown.

I never knew much about Maggie. Aunt Vi and Papa Lou's grandfather, Ann Golden is active on Face Book. Ann's father, Arnold Mortimer "Morty" who died within the past year, had done some extensive research on the Golden family and I gave him an assist with the Krigger/Liedesdorff families. Never knew much about Maggie.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ericpeds 2 Nov 2006 3:14PM GMT 
Karl W. Frederiksen 6 Nov 2006 7:41AM GMT 
Richard Bond 6 Nov 2006 11:29PM GMT 
Karl W. Frederiksen 7 Nov 2006 12:39AM GMT 
ericpeds 7 Nov 2006 12:57AM GMT 
VegasGem75 5 Nov 2012 9:58PM GMT 
VegasGem75 5 Nov 2012 10:00PM GMT 
rstlssntv 11 Nov 2012 8:35PM GMT 
lalderson101 12 Nov 2012 5:00AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions