Search for content in message boards

DANIEL

Replies: 35
Posted: 25 Sep 2013 1:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Susana Rojas Hernandez. My grandmother Maria Concepcion Barrera Caminaty. She is the great grandaughter of Alfonso Caminaty, who was the son of Joseph Alfonso Caminaty (JAC). JAC fought in the Battle of Maracaibo Lake. My great grandmother was Ana Luisa Caminaty de Barrera. She received a pension for being a survival relative of JAC, being this last one "Ilustre Procer de la independencia". There are letters dated 1862, here in Maracaibo sent by Duplait, italian consul, asking for army exception for an italian young Alfonso Caminaty born in 1845 in Maracaibo. His father Alfonso Caminaty became venezuelan when he got a naturalized letter in 1843. Then this boy had 17 in that moment. His father had died in 1854. His mother was Maria Tomasa Gonzalez. In 16/11/1875 Caminaty son , had a daugther with Elisa Castillo, whose name was Maria Chiquinquira Castillo. She had a daughter whose name was Ana Luisa del Carmen. When she got married in 1920, she didn't have Caminaty last name. She married Jose de los Santos Barrera. I found her marriage act in Last Days Saints registers. Her firstborn was my grandmother Maria Concepcion Barrera Caminaty. She is 92 Years old. She is alive and remembering everything. She is my source. Ana Luisa received surname Caminaty from a legal procedure. All her children are Barrera Caminaty. But, my grandmother didn't have that information. She remember that Caminaty went to Italy. I supposed he recognized his daughter and grandaughter being in Italy. How can we know? Can you help me? Thanks a lot
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Michael Danie... 16 Jan 2013 7:26AM GMT 
Cheresed_1 17 Jan 2013 12:53AM GMT 
willybraatlun... 17 Jan 2013 1:18AM GMT 
Michael Danie... 16 Jan 2013 7:13AM GMT 
Susana Virgin... 25 Sep 2013 7:52AM GMT 
susana rojas 17 Apr 2014 4:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic