Search for content in message boards

St. Thomas - Marriage, Birth, Death, Baptism

Replies: 1

St. Thomas - Marriage, Birth, Death, Baptism

Posted: 8 Jun 2010 3:28PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Hello Everyone,
I haven't been here for a while but here is the update. I now have over 28,000 records - all with photos for backup. This project so far has taken me 7 years. At some point I was hoping to post everything to the internet as it is very difficult to get this information. It has also become quite costly so I have begun new rules for requests for information. I will send you one name, with all of their information and photos for free. If you want an additional name, it is $5. If you want an entire surname, it is $20 and I will send you everything I have on that one last name. Each additional surname is $15. I am also willing to sell you an entire copy of everything I have for $300. If you are wondering what I have here it is:
28,000 individual records from the following sources:
Altona Jewish Cemetery
Brookman (Nadir) Cemetery
Coki Point Cemetery
East Moravian Cemetery
Historic Danish Cemetery
Moravian Cemetery
New Hernhut Moravian Cemetery
Nisky Moravian Cemetery
Our Lady of Perpetual Hope Cemetery
Raimer Family Cemetery
Western Cemetery #1,2,3
This is every cemetery in St. Thomas except for one: The Old Savan Jewish Cemetery, which I will document soon.
I have Daily News articles
VI Funeral Books
Public Works Death Records from 1917-1937 and 1984-1985 (I will have 1938-1983 soon)
All Saints Burials
Frederick Evangelical Baptisms, Births, Marrieages
Jewish Births and marriages
St. Peter and Paul Deaths

Email me directly at maria@kzonetworks.com to order anything.
Thanks,
Maria
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mevcsmith1 8 Jun 2010 9:28PM GMT 
wikkedlester1 15 Aug 2013 1:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions