Search for content in message boards

Burgeland marriage records

Replies: 3

Re: Burgeland marriage records

Posted: 14 Dec 2012 7:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you Fritz - Rosa was my Grandfather's sister - his name was Fredrick who was known a Fred - the story about Rosa dying at sea from my Aunt is what got me interested in finding our more about the Mother's family - she was Fred's daughter and the last of 14 - she is still living(81) but did not know to much about her relatives in the "old country" so I have taken up the search - I have come across some Baptism records for my Grandparents but was at a loss of how to get more information and or copies about their families - since I knew that Rosa and Frank married in the old country I thought this might lead me with "some help" to discover more - Frank changed the spelling of his family's name to Schack or the Ellis Island folks did once he was in the USA - Mary married Frank and raised her nephew as her own son - this was not readily know by the family until I started looking into the past - I would appreciate any more help you could provide in finding more records or information on Karoly and Anna Rudak Weszelics and any/all of their children -- Can't wait to hear back from you - VERY VERY GRATEFUL Leslie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lamherrickfd 19 Nov 2012 6:15PM GMT 
Mohnbauer 19 Nov 2012 10:08PM GMT 
fritzkoe 14 Dec 2012 5:04AM GMT 
lamherrickfd 15 Dec 2012 2:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions