Search for content in message boards

My grandfather Emil Pfrunder cousin to Anna Duncan

Replies: 0

My grandfather Emil Pfrunder cousin to Anna Duncan

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 6:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pfrunder, Pfister, Denzler, Sidler, Stehli
My grandfather Emil Pfrunder was born in Klagenfurt 12/29/1886.
His sister Berta Pfrunder was born in Klagenfurt 07/25/1888.
Their parents were Emil Pfrunder and Berta Pfister born in Switzerland 01/22/1860 and 12/24/1858.
A sister to Berta Pfister was Elisabeth Pfister.
Elisabeth was married to Alfred Denzler.
One of their children was Anna Denzler born 12/21/1894 in Switzerland. She later became one of Isadora Duncan's Isadorables and took the name Anna Duncan.
Most of the events are from Switzerland but----
Emil (born 1860) lived in Lepzig in Germany late 1884 and early 1885. He married Berta Pfister 01/31/1885, I don't know where. They lived in Klagenfurt in Austria from 1885 to 1898. Emil was employee of Ph. Knoch Leder und Riemen Fabrik in Klagenfurt.
I will appreciate if anyone can help me with information about my relatives.
By the way I have a genealogy tree made of a Swiss (I think) lawyer. It has a superscription "Stammbaum betreffend die Erben der am 8 Dez. 1909 verstorbenen Carolina Stehli, Ottis (or Otlis?), von Obfelden, Kt. Zurich."
It contains five generations with about one hundred names. Among them are Sidler, Pfeder, Bader, Binder, Hauser, Leuthardt?, Studer, Bär, Meier, Gut.
Here is Rosine Pfrunder, mother to Emil (born 1860). Rosine is dead 1865. The father to Emil (1860) is unknown. The parents to Rosine were Caspar Pfrunder died 1876 and Elisabeth Sidler, died 1862. All according to this genealogy tree. If anyone wants a copy, send me your email address and I will mail it to you.
Best regards.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions