Search for content in message boards

Ries, Reis, Ris, Reese (?) - Maybe someone from this board can Help please!!!!!

Replies: 3

Ries, Reis, Ris, Reese (?) - Maybe someone from this board can Help please!!!!!

Posted: 17 Dec 2013 6:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Can someone from this board help me please. I am trying to locate information on the below person. I have the US census information 1900 and above but nothing for her outside the US. I don't even know her port of arrival or when she came over or where exactly she was baptized).

Marie Anne Aigner (Riehs ?)
born abt. June 11, 1872 in Austria - (have found Karlstein as a possible birthplace but no baptismal records or anything relating to her and her parents, siblings ect.). Where is even the Church here and how do you request records???
Father on her death certificate lists a Stanislas Reese (they spelled her name that way too in this document).
No mother listed anywhere on that document or anywhere else thus far.

married Gustav Adolf Aigner in 1892 (?) - he was born in Texas. I've been checking Names in message boards, countries in message boards, find-a-grave memorials, other gen. sites. Other than Marie (Maria, Mary) being listed with her husband Gustav(e) Adolf Aigner, I can't find anything on her especially outside the US.
No arrival dates, no naturalization records.

Thank you, Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sanford_dawn 18 Dec 2013 1:43AM GMT 
Mohnbauer 18 Dec 2013 4:23PM GMT 
Mohnbauer 18 Dec 2013 5:06PM GMT 
sanford_dawn 19 Dec 2013 7:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions