Search for content in message boards

Familie Swarovski / Wattens

Replies: 4

Familie Swarovski / Wattens

Posted: 9 Mar 2012 4:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello
I recently returned from a visit to Wattens. I am a crystal enthusiast, but I am also a genealogist. I've been piecing together the Swarovski family tree from company documentation and the few genealogical records that are online, as well as the information from the monuments in the Wattens cemetery.

Essentially, I am trying to confirm the children of the 2nd and 3rd generations:

Was Lieselotte the daughter of Wilhelm and Anna, and who were her siblings? One article mentioned that Hulda Margreiter and Monika Schiestl-Swarovski came from Wilhelm's line.

Was Gertrude Langes-Swarovski the daughter of Alfred and Gertrud? Did she have any siblings, and what was the given name of her husband?

Fritz and Berta/Betty had three sons - Fritz, Daniel, and Manfred. Did they have any sisters?
I have Fritz Jr married to Joan Dora Alum, and the parents of Reinhard. Did he have any siblings.
Daniel I have no further information on. Who was his spouse and children?
Manfred I have married to Hilde (family name unknown to me) with children Manfred Jr, and I believe Alexander. Were there others?

Where does the Buchbauer family come into the tree? and the Cohens, Schwemberger-Swarovskis, Gerin-Swarovskis, etc.

At the cemetery I noticed two Swarovski women on a (Robert) Warger family monument: How are Lenore Swarovski-Warger 1917-2008 and Berta Swarovski 1911-1998 related to the family?

Thanks for any/all assistance. The records for Austria here in the US cut off too early to be of any help :(

Tiffany
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tiffany Fuger... 9 Mar 2012 11:20AM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 9 Mar 2012 10:56PM GMT 
Mohnbauer 10 Mar 2012 7:41PM GMT 
Tiffany Fuger... 11 Mar 2012 2:59PM GMT 
jqw777 4 May 2013 8:28PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions