Search for content in message boards

Sperandio-Offengut

Replies: 17

Re: Sperandio-Offengut

Posted: 14 Sep 2009 2:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Linda,

I have no idea, where I could find more info on the web (for free), we have no local Family History Center I know of, and the real deal only seems to be accessible in Trento (as already mentioned by someone else, the microfilmed parish books of the church of Canal San Bovo in the office of the Bishop of Trento). I was hoping for a reply by Carlos Augusto Sperandio from Brazil, who mentioned to get in touch with him for more info on his findings, but there are no contact details of him, so it all comes down to this forum (although it does not seem as if he is still following this thread).

I do not speak italian, my mother went to some italian language courses some time ago, but she is far away from being able to have a fluent conversation on such a topic, but maybe we find the time to visit the mentioned Adriano Sperandio, and take him to the Bishop's office in Trento for some research.

I really wonder, how others were able to track back their ancestors to the 15th/16th century, considering the sparse info available the easy way.

Good luck anyway, maybe someone else following this thread can provide some more info, and share his findings as well.

Regards,
Michael Rudolf Sperandio from Austria/Europe
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Caroleebed45 30 May 2014 3:34PM GMT 
Michael_Rudol... 13 Sep 2009 5:27PM GMT 
FrasierLL 13 Sep 2009 6:16PM GMT 
Michael_Rudol... 14 Sep 2009 8:02AM GMT 
J_Brocco 14 Sep 2009 3:26PM GMT 
flacsperandio 10 Jan 2013 5:41PM GMT 
Mohnbauer 11 Jan 2013 2:45PM GMT 
Marco 7 May 2002 8:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions