Search for content in message boards

Sperandio-Offengut

Replies: 17

Re: Sperandio-Offengut

Posted: 13 Sep 2009 11:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sperandio
Dear Linda,

doesn't look like a match, because my grandfather Rudolfo Sperandio was born 1910 in Caoria. His father was Benjaminon (who married Luisa Loss), and his siblings were Ida (born 1907), Giovanni, Angelina, Celeste and Paola. Benjamino and his brother (who's name we don't know) have built a house in Caoria (Ponte Belfe) and both lived there with their families, and later their descendants (I have been there with my family several times, when I was little). Aogosto Sperandio (a cousin of my grandfather), who was mayor of Caoria at the time I was born, was murdered in the 1970's. He should be the most familiar one in Caoria in recent times, because he owned the sawmill, and was also responsible for the Bank of Caoria. His son Adriano Sperandio, who lives in Mezzano now, is the only one left, who we have remote contact to (and he takes care of the house at Ponte Belfe now). The mentioned Paola Sperandio was married to Albino Faustetti and had a famous bar in Feltre (Bar Albino). Unfortunately this is about all we know. Looks like it's worth a trip to Caoria and Trento to find out more. It would be very interesting to take a look at Sperandio family trees others have already researched.

Regards, Michael Rudolf Sperandio from Austria/Europe
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Caroleebed45 30 May 2014 3:34PM GMT 
Michael_Rudol... 13 Sep 2009 5:27PM GMT 
FrasierLL 13 Sep 2009 6:16PM GMT 
Michael_Rudol... 14 Sep 2009 8:02AM GMT 
J_Brocco 14 Sep 2009 3:26PM GMT 
flacsperandio 10 Jan 2013 5:41PM GMT 
Mohnbauer 11 Jan 2013 2:45PM GMT 
Marco 7 May 2002 8:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions