Search for content in message boards

Rotter

Replies: 8

Re: Rotter

Posted: 5 Mar 2014 10:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rotter, Eveland
of Oh, I am so glad this was received by you. And I'm excited that you are into genealogy, which I believe is so important. I found your info in my big notebook, and see that you are the daughter of Cynthia June Day and that you are 35 now. so when we had our first reunion in 1983, you would have been 5 years old, were you there? I will count on you to update the info that I have, somehow. Is your grandma Virginia still with us? And her sisters? We all think of your family often and wonder what and how you re doing. I sure wish Art could have known that we have found your family again. Don't know if anyone told you how I found you in 1983. I put an ad in the Longview Daily News and a friend your grandmother saw it and let her know about it, and they came to the reunion and met up with Paul and it was great. Seems like they came a couple years. So I don't know how to copy your info into mine but maybe you do. I am not very computer
savvy, but I know ;how to send and receive emails. We are still having the reunions every year and we certainly will let you know about the next one. We are having them on the weekend before Labor Day. Art and I have moved from St. Helens to our place in Yachats, on the coast, and the reunions were still held on our property in St. Helens. Then we moved 7 years ago to Jefferson, between Salem and Albany, off I-5. and we had them there. After Art died in February of 2013, we had it at a different place, in the Newberg area which turned out ok. We haven't decided where to have it this year yet, might be in Portland at a park. I may be stepping down and let the younger generation do the planning. I am now 85 years old still able to do it, but it might be time to make a change Please keep in touch and don't let us get lost again. Here are the descendants of Virginia that I have, so maybe you can figure out where the big gap started.
My email is jrotterart@msn.com and my cell is 541-913-3517. In June I moved to Terrebonne, Oregon in Central Oregon I have 3 daughters here and there were too many good memories in Jefferson and we didn't know many people. So this is where I should be. My kids (8) and Art's kids (6) are very supportive and close to me and I appreciate that. . I am really excited as I said about your interest in genealogy, Very few of the other kids are.
Dwight Leroy, Carrie Lee, Kylee Devin, Nickolas Leroy, Vicky Lynn, Jason Ardean, Jerry Thomas, Olivia Sue, Emilee Lynn, Carol Anne, Fuby Ann, Cynthia June, Nicole Louise, Ryan Shelby, John Thomas, Donna Marie, Jilene Sue,
Love, Jean
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jean Rotter 9 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Christine 3 Jan 2003 2:18AM GMT 
Jean Rotter 3 Jan 2003 2:47AM GMT 
Nicole Evelan... 6 May 2012 1:04AM GMT 
Mohnbauer 11 May 2012 9:12PM GMT 
jeanrotter 5 Mar 2014 2:24AM GMT 
Nicole Evelan... 6 Mar 2014 4:47AM GMT 
jeanrotter 6 Mar 2014 5:46AM GMT 
Nicole Evelan... 7 Mar 2014 12:54AM GMT 
per page