Search for content in message boards

FEYERER, FEYRER, VIKISZALY

Replies: 2

FEYERER, WIKESZALE

Margot Feyerer (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2001 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FEYERER, WIKESZAHLE, BERNDL
My grandfather, Adolph FEYERER, was born 18th July 1896 in Steyr, Austria. His parents were Adolph Feyerer, gunsmith in Steyr, and Franscica Wikeszahle. I suspect he was Rudolph's elder brother. Although he was a wonderful dancer, he did not play any instrument. I think there were only two sons, Adolph and Rudolph.

Adolph Feyerer married Francisca Berndl, (born 1896) daughter of Cecelia Berndl of St Valentin, Austria on October 13, 1919. They had two sons, Josef Eduard (born Jan 21, 1921) and Felix Feyerer (born Nov 9, 1922) both at St Valentin.

Adolph emigrated to Hamilton, Canada in 1927, I beleive. His wife and children arrived in 1931. His naturalization papers list him as a Moulder.

My father was Josef, who became an urologist in Hamilton, Ontario (Dr Edward Joseph Feyerer). He married Grace CONNOR, and they had four children.

I would be interested in any information about my grandmother, Francisca Berndl. On my father's baptismal certificate from the Diocese St. Polten, she is listed simply as the daughter of a widow, Cecilia Berndl. Where would I get information about the father?

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Elissa (Lisa) UALE 22 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Margot Feyerer 22 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT 
vikilenus 4 Oct 2012 1:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions