Search for content in message boards

Gollob, Golob, Gollub from Steiermark, Styria, Austria ANYONE?

Replies: 12

Re: Gollob, Golob, Gollub from Steiermark, Styria, Austria ANYONE?

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 11:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: golub, milokanovic
hi,
my mum's maiden name is Golub. she was born in Trieste and she came to australia in 1967. Her parents names are Rade Golub(B:15/8/25), Margaretta (Milokanovic) Golub. I know that Rade had 3 brothers, Luca (Died in Germany), Mladen, Gojko and a sister who died as a child. all born in Bosnia. All are deceased. Their parents are Milovan Golub & wife name unknown. Milovan's wife dissappered with her young child and family rumours say that she was captured with her child killed and hacked to pieces and dumped in a river. her husband Milovan and son Rade were also captured and spent time in a German Concentration camp. Rade survived the camp. his dad did't. my mum (Nadia Golub) came to australia with my grandmother Margaretta (living) from Trieste and she was 13. My grandfather Rade Golub (deceased) came later. Rade passed away in here early 1980's Not sure if it's the same family but it may help??? if it does, feel free to email me. thanks mandy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jenniferswagn... 6 Jun 2013 7:34PM GMT 
kaiser454 13 Jun 2013 5:04AM GMT 
yugaya 14 Jun 2013 7:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions