DP Hosp. (U.S. zone).
In the town of Salzburg were five DP camps:
Riedenburg (Machne Yehuda) on the "Neutorstrasse, Ecke Moosstrasse."
Camp Herzl (Franz-Josefs-Kaserne) between Schrannengasse and Paris-London-Strasse.
Camp Mülln 6 DP in Müllner Hauptstrasse 38.
Beth Bialik in the part of Salzburg, called Maxglan.
Beth Trumpeldor in the part of Salzburg, called Gnigl, and
New Palestine (called later Parsch) in the Wiesbauerstrasse 9 in Salzburg-Parsch (Parsch is also the part of Salzburg)
Other DP camps in the country (province) of Salzburg, outside the city of Salzburg were called:
Puch bei Hallein and
Lager GIVAT AVODA (in the Wallnerkaserne*) opened in summer 1946 in the small village called "Saalfelden" am Steinernen Meer.
*Kaserne means barracks http://www.dpcamps.org/austriaS.html
Salzburg now has it's own page.;http://www.dpcamps.org/salzburg.html