Search for content in message boards

Godina's and where should I look?

Replies: 3

Re: Godina's and where should I look?

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 8:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Godina
World War 1 Registration says Frans(Frank) Godina. The one that is really confusing me is his Illnois,Deaths and Stillbirths Index says his birth place was Lesbach Austria and further down it list's his father as Max Godina from Lesbach Austria. I've spent so much time trying to find his father Max with no luck. So then I switched gears and started searching Frank Godina's wife's Fanny(maiden name Zavell) which was spelt in many variations. I have their marriage certificate. Also in the 1920 census they say both frank and fanny are from slovokia. now on fanny's death certificate it says Frances Auman 2nd marriage and that she was from Yugoslavia. Frank proceed her in 1927 and she remarried. Frank & Fanny Godina we're my great great grandparents on my fathers side. I'm looking for frank's parent & fanny's parents. The only first name I have is Frank father being max. I too found that Godina,Franz Loitsch and saved the paper work,just wasn't sure about it. I can't remember at the moment what thru me off about that when i printed it out on 05/26/2012. I may have it right? So,ready to cross over to the old country. Thanks so much for responding to my post. I'll go read the post you sent me too look at. Dawn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
godbless2365 20 Mar 2013 1:37AM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 20 Mar 2013 2:06AM GMT 
godbless2365 20 Mar 2013 2:57AM GMT 
godbless2365 20 Mar 2013 2:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions