Search for content in message boards

Mingelgreen, Brzysko,Galicia 1862

Replies: 4

Mingelgreen, Brzysko,Galicia 1862

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 8:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mingelgreen, Mingelgrin, Mingelgrun
I am researching my great-great grandfather, Salomon (Zalman) Mingelgreen. I know that the surname is originally Mingelgrun (with the German umlaut) but has also been seen spelt as Mingelgrin. I am currently stuck on him, and what I know is that he is from Austria (specifically Brzysko, Galicia), was born around 1859 - 1862 but I am unsure of when he had passed away. He married a woman named Lena/Lona (whom I have been having problems gathering information on her as well) who was also born in Austria around 1864. Together they had 5 children (Nathan, Jacob (my great-grandfather), Clara, Arthur, and Isidore). I am trying to find information about Salomon's parents specifically -since I have hit a wall trying to get any further back than I already have been able to.

If anyone has any information about Salomon(Zalman) Mingelgreen(Mingelgrun/Mingelgrin) AND about his parents, or any information about Salomon and Lena Mingelgreen would be wonderful. Or any information or guidance about how I can further find information about my great-great-grandfather (his wife) and his parents.

Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LMINGELGREEN 21 Oct 2013 2:10PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 21 Oct 2013 2:58PM GMT 
LMINGELGREEN 21 Oct 2013 3:36PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 21 Oct 2013 4:35PM GMT 
LMINGELGREEN 21 Oct 2013 5:08PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions