Search for content in message boards

Aigners from Austria - Royal Bloodlines (?) - Aigner, Riehs, Thomsen, Frosch, Sommerlatte

Replies: 0

Aigners from Austria - Royal Bloodlines (?) - Aigner, Riehs, Thomsen, Frosch, Sommerlatte

Posted: 14 Nov 2013 7:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been told that for many years via my father my family (fathers side Aigner) is directly related to Kaiser Wilhelm. Supposedly we were not married into the Royal family but (again) directly related. I am trying to find out the story.
I have also heard that one of my relatives via (Aigner side) was a Duchess of about 14 yrs. when she came to the US because they were killing royal members.
Trying to make All connection possible. I know I have Riehs, Thomsen and Sommerlatte as well in my geneology and many of the firsts were also from Austria, Germany and on 1 census it had France for one of the same person (Maria Riehs). My email is dcoyle1@hotmail.com, I have had this email.address for a number of years and with any luck will continue to do so to all who wish to contact me additionally. Hope this finds everyone well who is searching for the truth like I am.

Find a board about a specific topic