Search for content in message boards

my grand father or great grandfather was a crown prince of austria

Replies: 44
Posted: 9 Jan 2009 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
hello....my elderly mother not well,,,,,my first priority just now....
I will give time to your inquiries here as I know the bewilderment some feel about their'roots'....most of the stories & facts handed down through generations are based on truth ...but slightly bent maybe with time passing....I got the cameo because gran was her fathers first daughter even if a lovechild....did your grandmother have any jewellery or other mementoes of her earlier days??'My grans dad took thousands of photographs some turned into real photo postcards & gran described many to me that feature each family & their"bits'...some come on ebay when I am in contact with someone like yourself...coincidental...or karma..or spooky??so I shall research on net & maybe come up with relevant photos for you ...cant promise possible outcome..my email is dorothy.d@xtra.co.nz,,,,I am not expert with computers but stored 10,ooo photos of grans era hapsburg connections...burial sites etc etc.....grans dad & grans son used a special code of marking the photos so I can identify them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
masonif 9 Jan 2009 6:56AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 9 Jan 2009 8:26AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 9 Jan 2009 8:32AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 23 Dec 2008 12:58AM GMT 
sanford_dawn 15 Nov 2013 4:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions