Search for content in message boards

my grand father or great grandfather was a crown prince of austria

Replies: 44
Posted: 9 Jan 2009 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Query elderly mother not well,,,,,my first priority just now....
I will give time to your inquiries here as I know the bewilderment some feel about their'roots'....most of the stories & facts handed down through generations are based on truth ...but slightly bent maybe with time passing....I got the cameo because gran was her fathers first daughter even if a lovechild....did your grandmother have any jewellery or other mementoes of her earlier days??'My grans dad took thousands of photographs some turned into real photo postcards & gran described many to me that feature each family & their"bits'...some come on ebay when I am in contact with someone like yourself...coincidental...or karma..or spooky??so I shall research on net & maybe come up with relevant photos for you ...cant promise possible email is,,,,I am not expert with computers but stored 10,ooo photos of grans era hapsburg connections...burial sites etc etc.....grans dad & grans son used a special code of marking the photos so I can identify them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
masonif 9 Jan 2009 6:56AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 9 Jan 2009 8:26AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 9 Jan 2009 8:32AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 23 Dec 2008 12:58AM GMT 
sanford_dawn 15 Nov 2013 4:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic